Naturama™ degreaser formulations are liquid, odor free, foaming, biodegradable water based solvents designed for use in cold and hot cleaning systems. They are effective over a wide range of operating parameters in penetrating and removing oil, bitumen, tar, grease, carbon deposits, mud & clay and compounds including fat, protein, carbohydrate and mineral salt based soils.
These surface active formulations are blended for a variety of difficult degreasing applications, dislodging and removing stubborn organic compounds. The formulations alsoserve to enhance any microbiological and odor control program through effective bio-film penetration and odor neutralization.
Naturama™ degreasers are particularly well suited for cleaning systems:
- With heavy oil, bitumen, tar, mud, soils or organic contamination such as carbon residue or biological films that require penetration and removal.
- That require a high detergency, odor free, non -toxic, non-flammable, non-VOC water soluble solvent.
- Where plastics, electronics and synthetic textiles could be damaged with petroleum based hazardous solvents.
- Where toxic cleaner/solvent replacement is a priority due to OH&S, allergy or environmental concerns.
Naturama™ degreaser formulations are available in a variety of blends including:
- EPA Safer Choice Approved
- EPA Direct Release Approved
- Non-EPA Direct Release Approved
Naturama™ degreasers can be applied as delivered or as a diluted solution as a spray, foam, inline or in a working soak solution. Custom product formulations and process support are available.
Naturama™ degreaser effectiveness for any given application will depend upon a number of factors including: the nature and extent of the fouling, the type of substrate being treated and the degree of solvency required. Product dwell / soak time, applicator choice and solution/surface temperature are key considerations for maximum performance. Where necessary, your Orcan representative can offer technical advice concerning specific site challenges.